Transforming Calderdale into a resilient, low carbon economy
Offering free accreditation and advice for local businesses, 6C helps you reduce energy costs and ensures greater buying power with better prices. Join the growing collection of companies that are already enjoying the benefits…
1. There is no other service like this in the UK; it has been specifically designed to benefit all Calderdale club members financially.
2. Work with one of our locally based energy experts to devise an energy strategy for your business.
3. Decide when and how to purchase your energy to suit your business.
4. Buy your energy with the Big 6 collective and achieve lower energy prices.
5. Fixed costs for annual energy aiding business planning and forecasting.
6. Save more and increase efficiency.
Fix or flex your energy management
Whichever option suits your business, working together we will save and reduce your energy costs.
We deliver this through 6 key services:
By pooling resources, you can achieve greater buying power and lower energy prices. With more product choice, you can minimise your energy overheads with a fixed or flexible energy contract to match your budget and risk requirements.
We handle all administration work including invoice validation, change of tenancy, contract termination, queries, renewals and more. We can also help you join forces with other businesses for market intelligence and to become a greener organisation.
Control your business’ energy overheads and environmental impact. Discover alternative options for the use and generation of gas, electricity and water. Join other green businesses and build connections within the industry.
Our team can help you source the best prices for water procurement, audits and auxiliary water services to identify cost savings and rebates for your business. We treat your business as an individual and consider your needs at all times.
We have experts on hand to provide audits and make recommendations on how to reduce energy consumption based on your business and budget constraints. The 6C team may also be able to help you access funding to complete these tasks.
DEC & EPC
Included in the 6C team is a range of fully qualified in-house assessors who are on hand to give you all the advice and support you need. We’ll make sure you stay compliant with display energy certificates (DECs) and energy performance certificates (EPCs) at a discounted rate.
6C members automatically qualify for Calderdale Business Awards at supporter level
Being a member means you can benefit from the Calderdale 6C team’s knowledge and services including:
• Help writing an environmental policy
• Understanding green regulations
• Sustainable travel advice and planning
• Cutting pollution and costs
• Connecting to other green businesses
• Free expert advice on resource efficiency measures